Children’s Portraits compliment family portraits well and can be done in conjunction with a planned family session, or scheduled on their own. While families typically like to get an updated portrait every 1-2 years to document their growing and changing lives, children tend to be photographed more often to celebrate milestones and capture the rapid changes a young child goes through in a short period of time.
A children’s portrait session includes:
- Pre-consultation via email or whatsapp
- 1-2 hour custom portrait session in our studio or a location of your choice
- Professional retouching of your best images
- Virtual/Online Custom reveal and package ordering session
- Access to heirloom quality prints, canvases and albums to treasure your session.
Darrell is an award winning portrait photographer in South Africa with over 15 years of photography and editing experience, capturing your unique beauty to display in timeless, fine art portraits. Darrell’s aim is to create not just photographs, but works of art.